Our past, present and future is in helping individuals, strengthening communities and helping businesses. We are making a difference by supporting various organizations in our surrounding communities such as:
- St. Jude Children's Research
- Tickets for Kids Charities
- North Hills Community Outreach
- Allegheny Valley School District
- British Soccer Camp/Shaler Soccer Club
- Allison Park Church
- Parents TV Council
- Advance Community Church
- Autism Speaks
- Focus on the Family
- Parents Television Counsel
- American Center for Law & Justice
- Riverside Community Church
- Laurie Ann West Memorial Library
- Fox Chapel Literacy Center
- The Hadley Foundation
- Community Preschools
- Vietnam Veterans of America
River Pediatric Therapies Gives Back
River Pediatric Therapies believes giving back to the community is important.Throughout the year River’s employees attend and participate in a number of events to help raise money for a variety of reasons. Below are just some of the events attended by River staff.
We were grateful to have the opportunity to help, and had so much fun doing it.
River Pediatric Therapies participated in the Allegheny Valley School District Steps to Awareness 5K. All proceeds raised at this event will go to Allegheny Valley School District’s special education department and the Autism Society of Pittsburgh.